You may have the best diet and workout plan, but if you don’t supplement with the right supplements, you will only make mediocre gains. Supplements can help your body create muscle faster, recover quicker, increase endurance and help you lose unwanted fat.
Look at our guide to find the top 5 must-have supplements for bodybuilders.
Premium Whey Protein
Whey protein is a complete protein that contains all of the essential amino acids your body needs to function. Whey protein is so important for bodybuilders because it’s a rich source of BCAAs (branched-chain amino acids). These include leucine, valine and isoleucine, which are vital for building muscle mass. If you’re getting your proteins from other sources like chicken or fish, then whey protein should be a part of your diet since these meats don’t contain enough leucine to promote optimal muscle growth.
- Fibre Creatine is a natural source of creatine, which is found in meat and fish.
- Creatine has become one of the most popular supplements among bodybuilders and athletes due to its ability to increase muscle mass and strength. In addition, research shows that it can help with mental health issues such as depression and anxiety.
- The best way to get enough fibre in your diet is by eating whole foods that are naturally high in fibre, such as vegetables, fruits, nuts and seeds.
Fire Fuel is a pre-workout supplement designed to give you the energy you need to complete intense workouts. It’s made with a proprietary blend of ingredients like creatine, caffeine and beta-alanine that boost your metabolism. The recommended dose is two scoops (1 scoop in 8 oz of water) 30 minutes before training.
Benefits of Taking Fire Fuel
You can expect increased endurance, strength and recovery time when taking Fire Fuel as part of your workout routine. It may also help boost mental focus, so you have more energy during those gruelling workouts! Just remember: don’t take it more than three times per week because too much caffeine can cause jitters or make some people feel nauseous.
Fibre Gain is a compound supplement that helps the body gain mass by increasing protein synthesis and muscle recovery. It is designed to be taken before, during, after, and between meals. Its recommended dosage is 6 capsules daily (2 pre-workout, 2 during workout & 2 post-workout).
Fibregain should not be taken by individuals who have diabetes or an allergy to any of the ingredients in FibreGain.
When it comes to bodybuilding, one of the most important things is to recover after exercise. If you don’t heal properly, your muscles won’t grow, and you’ll just be wasting time in the gym.
Fire Recovery is a supplement that helps with recovery by providing your body with many ingredients that aid muscle growth and repair.
This product contains:
- Creatine Monohydrate – Helps build lean muscle mass and aids energy production. It’s also used by professional athletes in over 100 countries worldwide because of its effectiveness in improving performance during high-intensity exercise or sports training like weightlifting, sprinting, running etc…
- Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) – These essential amino acids are needed for protein synthesis after workouts, so they’re perfect for anyone who wants faster recovery between sets or exercises!
- Arginine AKG – This ingredient allows free radicals produced during intense workouts to be scavenged before they can cause damage within the body’s cells where they could otherwise hinder gains made through weight training!
Regardless of your goals, if you’re interested in building muscle and burning fat through weight training, proper nutrition and supplementation are critical to your success. Every bodybuilder should consider this list of supplements carefully as a way to boost their performance and recovery.