How to perform the exercise
- Lie on your back with legs extended and heels resting on a Swiss ball. Keep your arms flat out to the sides.
- Squeeze your glutes and raise your right leg off the ball until it is in line with your left thigh. Push your hips up to form a straight line with your body.
- Pull your left heel towards you and roll the ball as close to your buttocks as possible.
- Roll the ball back to the starting position, lower your right leg and alternate to the left leg.
- One-Arm Kettlebell Push Press
- Swiss Ball Ab Pike Press
- Machine Hack Squat
- Hip Raise / Butt Lift / Bridge
- TRX Suspension Straps Overhead Squat